Thursday, May 5, 2011

Katrina Kaif unveils ‘Barbie I Can Be a Movie Star

Katrina Kaif finally unveiled the “Barbie I Can Be a Movie Star” at a Barbie pink carpet event at Mumbai. The doll features the beauty of Katrina celebrating the Barbie’s 50th Birthday in India.
A delighted Katrina Kaif said, “I am thrilled and excited at having the ‘I Can Be a Movie Star’ Barbie Doll inspired by me. It is almost unbelievable, that a doll that I grew up playing with is one day going to take after me, seem like me. Barbie is not just another Doll; she is one of the most popular characters in the world who is a fashionista and has a flourishing career. It is an absolute honour to be associated with Barbie.”
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Karun Gera, Commercial Director, Mattel Toys India said, “Barbie’s birthday celebrations continue unabated with the unveiling of the first-ever Barbie® I Can Be Doll inspired by our very own Superstar - Katrina Kaif. ”
He further added, “All our research clearly points out that girls across India aspire to grow up and become as successful as Katrina; she is a complete icon and role-model for young fans everywhere. I am extremely excited about the launch of this doll, as I see the doll establishing a strong connect with Indian girls throughout the country. We couldn’t imagine anyone else fitting in this role, since Katrina truly epitomises the grace, beauty and above all strength and determination that makes her quintessentially Barbie.












No comments:

Post a Comment